Sessions starting every weekContact us to request more information, or check our online schedule to get started.
Boot Camp Locations+ Campbell
+ Santa Clara
Energeia Fitness, LLC
Code of Ethics
Each certified teacher must provide optimal professional service and demonstrate excellent client care in his or her practice. Each trainer shall:
1. Abide fully by the Code of Ethics.
2. Conduct themselves in a manner that merits the respect of the public, the clients and other colleagues.
3. Treat each colleague and client with the utmost respect and dignity.
4. Not make false or derogatory assumptions concerning the practices of colleagues and clients.
5. Use appropriate professional communication in all verbal, nonverbal, and written transactions.
6. Provide and maintain an environment that ensures client safety that, at a minimum requires that the certified teacher:
a) Shall not diagnose or treat illness or injury (except for basic first aid)
b) Shall not train clients with a diagnosed health condition unless the certified member has been specifically trained to do so, and is following procedures prescribed and supervised by a valid licensed medical professional.
c) Shall not begin to train a client before receiving and reviewing a current health history questionnaire signed by the client.
d) Shall hold a CPR and AED certification at all times.
7. Refer the client to the appropriate medical practitioner when, at a minimum, the teacher:
a) Becomes aware of any change in the client’s health status or medication.
b) Becomes aware of an undiagnosed illness, injury or risk factor.
c) Becomes aware of any unusual client pain or discomfort during the course of the training session that warrants professional care after the session has been discontinued and assessed.
8. Refer the client to other healthcare professionals when nutritional and supplemental advice is requested unless the certified teacher has been specifically trained to do so or holds a credential to do so and is acting in that capacity at the time.
9. Maintain a level of personal hygiene appropriate for a health and fitness setting.
10. Wear clothing that is clean, modest and professional.
11. Remain in good standing and maintain current certification status.
We track your progress throughout the program using a comprehensive, interactive fitness assessment tool. As part of your assessment, we will test your body fat, lean mass, body water levels, girth measurements, blood pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and basic fitness status. Upon reassessment we examine your progress and make specific recommendations based on your goals. Energeia members (12 month minimum commitment required) are encouraged to test every 3 months at no cost. Those clients wishing to schedule a fitness assessment who are not annual members can do so for an additional fee of $69.00 per assessment. If you wish to schedule an assessment, please email us or call our office.